Your cart is empty Shop Liberty Bicycles!
9 Sept 2020: Liberty! Bicycles is partially open for in-store shopping but our operations remain very limited. Please be patient with us. We are available Monday to Friday from 10 to 6. If you are interested in a specific bike for 2021, please talk to us about a pre-order. If you plan to visit, please follow our COVID business protocols:
1. Maximum two individuals (at a time) for shopping.
2. Maximum one person (by appointment) for sizing, positioning, and fitting services.
3. Clean hands and protective face-masks are compulsory.
4. If you are feeling unwell, have been in large group-activities, or have traveled, please do not visit the shop.
5. Avoid physical contact and attempt to keep a personal separation distance at all times.
6. Our repair department is limited; Priority is given to customers holding valid 4\24 plans and for bikes purchased at Liberty! Bicycles within the last year.
7. Minor repairs like flat-fixes are still being accepted for same-day or next-day completion.
8. Local transport/delivery can be arranged if necessary.
Please remember: We are doing our best under the circumstances. Try to be nice. Our goals: Minimize the risk of virus transmission. Providing top-quality essential services while keeping everyone safe from the COVID-19 virus. A BIG thank you to our community, friends and clients for their ongoing support of the shop.
24 July 2020: Liberty! Bicycles is going dark for a COVID shut-down from 25 July to 3 August. We will not be available by phone, email, or social media. We are shutting down both the shop and web-store. We have never done this, and we apologize for the inconvenience this closure may cause… but we are exhausted. It has been a very challenging half-year for the shop — and it’s not over. Our hope is that a break can allow us to rest and move into a new phase of operation with renewed enthusiasm. On 5 August the shop will partially re-open, allowing up to two people at a time for sales or service, and (with an appointment) a third person for fitting and positioning. Again, apologies for the closure and inconvenience; We thank you for your continued support.
Be more comfortable. Be faster. We offer a better fit.
We ride all year round, check out our schedule and join us!
We take care of our customers and their bikes.
Products we like.
Already have an account? Sign In